New Beginnings Learning Center is located at the Fellowship United Methodist Church at 704 Garden Street in Haddon Heights, NJ
- Conveniently located in the Fellowship United Methodist Church which sits in a beautiful, quiet, safe residential neighborhood.
- Large, sunny rooms designed to encourage creativity.
- Developmentally appropriate, well equipped, fenced in playground.
- Easy parking in our large parking lot.
- Security System including emergency alarms, security cameras, and remote entry locks.
Monday through Friday 9:00 - Noon
- Half day morning preschool classes for children ages 2 1/2 to 5 years of age.
- Parents may choose the days of the week their child will attend preschool.
- 2 1/2 year olds will come to school a minimum of 2 mornings per week.
- 3 year olds will come to school a minimum of 3 mornings per week.
- 4 & 5 year olds will come to school a minimum of 4 mornings per week.
- Additional days may be added to your child's schedule.
- Our play focused curriculum provides for all aspects of the child's growth ~ spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and social. Activities foster the creative process in children and include a variety of experiences in the areas of each child's interest and abilities. Children will explore their world through literacy, math, STEAM, social studies, art, and music.
- Daily snack provided.
- Outdoor play in our fenced in playground, weather permitting.
- Weekly Chapel Time with our Youth Minister. Developmentally appropriate lessons from the Bible and chapel songs to encourage Christian values.
Monday through Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Children enrolled in our Preschool Classes are invited to participate in our Childcare Segments.
- Parents may register their child for the schedule that meets their family's needs.
- BREAKFAST BUDDIES: 7:00 -9:00am
- LUNCH BUNCH: Noon -1:00pm
- AFTERCARE: Noon - 3:00pm (includes Lunch Bunch)
- EXTENDEDCARE: Noon - 6:00pm (includes Lunch Bunch & AfterCare)
- New Beginnings Learning Center registration is for the school year, September 7, 2021 through June 15, 2022 excluding major holidays and school year breaks.
- The school will be closed on major school holidays including Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thurs. & Fri.), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th. Parents will need to arrange alternate care for their child on those days.
- The school takes Christmas Break, Easter Break and Summer Break.
- Optional Camps are available for Christmas Break, Easter Break, and Summer Break to provide continuity of care during those weeks for families that need this. Registration for the camp weeks is separate from the regular school year and tuition is charged in addition to the school year tuition.
- Our specially selected teachers are degreed and experienced in Early Childhood Education.
- All staff members meet or exceed the standards of the State of NJ Division of Licensing for Childcare Centers.
- All staff have passed ongoing background checks as required by the state of NJ and this center.
- All staff members meet or exceed the requirements of the state of NJ and this center for continuing education hours in Early Childhood Education.
- Staff members are CPR/1st Aide Certified and receive ongoing emergency preparedness training.
- All staff members are qualified and have been selected by NBLC for their personal philosophy and aptitude to teach young children.
- NBLC staff members are members of NAEYC and participate in the training offered by this organization and others in order to keep current on the trends and research in the education of young children.
- NBLC is NJ State Licensed, meets or exceeds all of the requirements set forth by the State of New Jersey Department of Human Services Office of Licensing, and is subject to all state childcare center laws and regulations.